Monday 30 January 2012

Goodbye Roberto Carlos !

  He said to his friends a long time ago.Roberto Carlos has decided to hang up his
boots.He is gonna do managerial tasks to organize the structure of Anzhi sports. It's the end of the best left-back in football history. As he says, is leaving because he has won everything and his body asks to stop.It is a spectacular player who made history with Real Madrid.

Are you going to live in Madrid in the future ?
-Yes, I have house in Madrid and in a year or two I will be living between Madrid and Moscow.

You said that in December you have the chance to stop playing,will you ?

Yes, I'm going to leave. It's time to hang up the boots. I've been a lot of years playing. I think my body has to stop, so many trips, many hotels ... I have been 17 years playing professionally.

Are you saying that this is your last year ?

Yes,it is.

Goodbye to one of the best players in the history !

Here are the best moments of this amazing player...Enjoy it !


No comments:

Post a Comment